Omelette, Chicken and Cheese! Individually we love and when it comes together it becomes a delicious treat. Chicken Cheese Stuffed Omelette is a delightful dish which every chicken and egg lover should try. It also holds a special place with the latest fad of keto diet. A lot of people follow this diet and this is one of the perfect recipes when you feel the craving for rice or roti. It will make your stomach full and make you happy.
Keto diet or ketogenic diet is a low-carb, high fat diet that offers many health benefits. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing it with fat. This reduction in carb puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain. Thus, giving you a host of health benefits and reduce your weight. So, if you are following this diet, this recipe should be specially bookmarked by you.
The Ingredients To Prepare Chicken Cheese Stuffed Omelette For 2 Are:
- 5 eggs
- 2 mid-sized onions
- 1 ½ inch ginger
- 12 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 50 grams butter
- 3 mid-sized tomatoes
- 4 chillies
- ½ tablespoon Garam masala
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Salt as per taste
- 300 grams chicken
- 6 pieces of slice cheese
Once The Ingredients Are Ready Then Follow The Directions Below to prepare Chicken Cheese Stuffed Omelette:
- First, we will prepare the stuffing for the omelette.
- Add oil to the pan and let it heat for a while
- Now, add onions, garlic, ginger, chillies to it and saute it
- After onions becomes translucent, add tomatoes to it and continue sauting it till its cooked well and it becomes soft
- Now add garam masala, turmeric powder, black pepper and salt to it and continue sauting it till the raw smell of the spices are gone
- Now at the end, add shredded chicken and saute it for 5 to 10 mins
- Now add five eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper and beat it till it becomes frothy
- Now let’s prepare the dish
- First add butter to the pan for greasing
- Then add the egg mixture on the pan and wait till it’s partially cooked. The egg mixture should be a little runny
- Now divide the stuffing in two parts
- Add the first part of the stuffing on top of the base
- Now you can take the top off, put it on a place and eat it
- Alternatively, you can also heat it for 10 mins in the oven, which makes it dry instead of it being juicy
For your daily consumption, you can have chicken cheese stuffed omelette as a side dish or you can have It as a complete dish for your main course. If you like most people love omelette, this is a very interesting style of preparing your omelette and you should give it a shot.